WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small text file that the website can store on the user’s computer, Smartphone or Tablet in order to analyze their behavior on a certain website. For more information about cookies, we urge you to visit this website: https://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/
WHAT POLICY ON COOKIES DOES ECOSANASALUD FOLLOW?
The website https://ecosanasalud.com/ only uses analytical cookies, the purpose of which is to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by the user of our website in order that, either processed by us or by third parties, these cookies are used to study and improve website navigation. With the first visit to https://ecosanasalud.com/ you are being informed of the existence of these cookies and our policy in this regard. The cookie will be saved on your computer’s hard drive until you delete it. You can make your browser notify you of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject cookies, you will be able to continue using the Website, although this may limit the use of some of the features or impede the proper functioning of the Website.
https://ecosanasalud.com/ may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided. Said third parties may have access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose and we will regulate our relationships with such third parties in the manner required by the applicable regulations on data protection of personal character.
This Website uses the audience measurement tools of:
It is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily enables website owners to understand how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. You can access more information about Google Analytics cookies and information about privacy at this address.
HOW DO I ENABLE OR DISABLE COOKIES IN MY BROWSER?
1) Click the wrench icon in the browser bar Select Settings.
2) Click on “Show advanced options”.
3) In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button.
• To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, choose “Allow local data to be set”, which will allow both first party and third party cookies.
• To allow collecting only first-party cookies “Block all third-party cookies without exception”.
• To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, it is possible to “Block sites from setting any data”.
Please note that there are various levels of cookie activation and disability in Chrome.
For more information on other cookie options offered in Chrome, see the following Google page: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1) Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”.
2) In the options window go to the “Privacy” tab.
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to “Medium” or below.
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
Please note that there are various levels of cookie activation and disability in the Explorer.
For more information on other cookie options offered in Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft page: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explore 9.0: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
1) Click on “Tools” in your browser menu and select “Options”.
2) Select the Privacy panel.
• To enable cookies: Check “Accept cookies from sites”.
• To disable cookies: Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”.
Please note that there are various levels of cookie activation and disability in Firefox.
For more information, see the following Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20y%20disabling%20cookies.
1) Click on “Settings” in your browser menu and select “Settings”.
2) Select “Quick Preferences.
• To enable cookies: check “Enable cookies”.
• To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable cookies”.
Please note that there are various levels of cookie activation and disability in Opera.
For more information on other cookie options offered in Opera, see the following Opera Software page: https://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
SAFARI ON OSX
Click on “Safari” in the menu bar and select the option “Preferences”.
Click on “Security”.
• To enable cookies: In the “Accept cookies”, select the section “Only from the site scrolls to” To disable cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section select “Never” Note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Safari. For more information on other cookie options offered in Safari, see the following Apple page: https://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html.
The rest of the browsers.
Please look for a “help” function in your browser or contact your browser provider.