Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. is very aware of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data. The information collected below aims to provide additional and detailed information to those interested in the Personal Data Protection Policy of Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L., adapted to the General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union, relative to the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (Regulation UE 2016/679 of 27 April of 2016) and to Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce.
The Web (www.ecosanasalud.com) is an internet domain hosted in a server belonging to Arsys based in Spain. The owner is Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L., with registered address at Calle Enrique Salas, 10 2-B 30600 Archena, province of Murcia (Spain), bearer of tax ID code (CIF) B73448920 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia, Volume 2362, Book 0, Sheet 106, Page MU58496, 1st . Entry. Our telephone number is (+34) 968688094, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. This Website is hosted on a server in Spain.
1. Use of this Website: These general terms and conditions govern the operation of the service of www.ecosanasalud.com that Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. provides to the User. The Website is primarily to inform you about our products and services and about who we are. Using the Website attributes the condition of user and implies the full acceptance of all the Conditions of Use of the Website in force whenever the User accesses it. Therefore, if the User does not agree with these conditions, we kindly ask s/he do not use this Website.
Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the Website www.ecosanasalud.com or the information published on it for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to the content of these General Conditions, harmful to the rights or interests of third parties or that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website or the information provided or prevent the regular use or enjoyment of the Website by other users.
The User must abstain from obtaining information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, software and, in general, any material accessed through the Website or the services, using means other than those that have been provided to them or, in general, those that are typically used on the Internet.
Children must not access this Website. The children’s legal representative will be responsible for the actions and consequences of their access to the Website. Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. will not be held liable in this respect.
2. Right to change the Website, restrict access and suspend the operation of the Website: Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. reserves the right to change at any time and without prior notice the presentation or configuration of the Website, and the information, services, these Conditions of Use and any other general or particular conditions, instructions or notices that may be applicable. These changes will be to improve the User’s services, according to market trends. Likewise, Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the Website, or restrict its access, in part or in whole, individually or collectively, temporarily or permanently, at any time.
3. Browsing with cookies: Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. also use Google Analytics cookies (_ga, _gat, _gid) to collect browsing statistics. However, no personal or sensitive data is collected. The _icl_current_language cookie is also used to adapt the site to the language of the visitor.
However, no personal or sensitive data is collected. From that moment on, the User will be asked to accept them again to continue browsing.
4. Free access and use of the Website. The User may use this Website for free, with no prior subscription or registration. Registration is only required when the User wishes to contact us, using the form provided for this purpose or the email link.
5.-Links. The Website may sometimes make available technical link devices (links, banners or buttons), directories and search tools directed to websites owned and/or managed by third parties. Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. does not offer, market by itself or through third parties the services available in the linked sites, nor does it control, exercise surveillance or approve the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any other material in those linked sites. Therefore, Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information outside this Website and not managed by www.ecosanasalud.com
The User who wishes to set up a link or perform any action on or about the Website must seek the prior authorisation of Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. Any other use, assignment to third parties, communication or disclosure of the Contents, total or partial, public or private, is prohibited. Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. reserves the right to exercise the civil and criminal legal actions that correspond to demand the fulfilment of this clause and claim damages.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. The User recognises and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights on the Contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Website (including without limitation, brands, logos, commercial names, texts, images, graphs, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, “look-and-feel”, audio and video) belong to Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. and/or to third parties. Therefore, they cannot be totally or partially reproduced, distributed or publicly communicated in any form, nor modified or stored, without the prior written authorisation of Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. In no event will access to the Website imply any waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless otherwise stated.
7.- Liability disclaimer
7.1.- On how the Website works. Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and will not be responsible for any damages derived from (i) the lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or other sites with which a link has been set up; (ii) the interruption in the functioning of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or other electronic systems produced in its functioning; (iii) the lack of suitability of the Website for the specific needs of the Users and (iv) other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorised intromissions beyond the control of Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L.
Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Website introduced by third parties that could alter the physical or logical systems of the Users or the electronic documents and files stored in their systems, and will not be responsible for any damages that could derive from the presence of viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Users. Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. adopts several protection measures to protect the Website and the Contents against third party computer attacks. However, Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties cannot have access to the use of the Website that the User makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. will never be responsible for the damages derived from such non-authorised access.
7.2 On the use of the Website
Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. will not be responsible for the use that the Users and/or third parties could make of the Website, nor of the damages derived from such use.
7.3 On the Contents
The Contents are the sole property of Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. and are published good faith and with the best professional quality standards. Nevertheless, Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. excludes any responsibility for the damages that can be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents of the site www.ecosanasalud.com
- Partial annulment
The declaration of these general conditions as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining conditions, which will remain binding on the parties. The waiver by either party of any of the conditions set forth herein will not imply a general waiver of any other condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other parties.
9.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Website service and these Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish Law. For any discrepancy in the execution, interpretation, fulfilment of these Conditions or the relations between the user and Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. both parts, with an express waiver to any other jurisdiction that could correspond, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction and exclusive Competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Murcia.
10.- Personal Data Policy:
The data Users provide on the Website are hosted on a Spanish server.
Users can access social media, open to all users, via our Website. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social media, Users can learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and, where appropriate, videos. Social media users should know this site is independent of the Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. website and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to be applied to this content are set by these social media and Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. is not the owner of these social media.
The personal data that Users voluntarily provide us will be included in our automated file, according to the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The collection and automated processing of personal data are to address Users’ queries/requests made through the form.
The addressees of this information will only be the departments in which Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L. and collaborating entities are organised for the performance of their attributions and corporate purpose and the assignment to the official public or private entities that require it by Law.
All the mandatory fields in the contact forms are expressly stated as *mandatory field.
WHO ARE THE DATA PROCESSORS?
The identity and data of the data processor are:
Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L.
Calle Enrique Salas, 10 2-B 30600 Archena, province of Murcia (Spain)
General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Regulation EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
HOW DO WE GET PERSONAL DATA?
a) Users provide them to us voluntarily when contacting us to request information about our products and services.
b) Users provide them to us when purchasing our products and/or contracting services.
The Users warrants that the information provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and will be liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise as a result of the breach of this obligation.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the data for different purposes, as detailed below:
– Process the purchase of an item or provision of a service.
– Process and manage complaints and requests (via telephone, our web/micro-sites, social media, etc.)
– Use the personal data for commercial purposes, provided we have the Users’ express and unequivocal consent.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis for each of the above processing is:
a) ) “Performance of a contract”: This enables us to carry out the following processing of personal data:
– Process the purchase of an item or provision of a service.
– Process and manage complaints and requests (via telephone, our web/micro-sites, social media, etc.).
b) “Legitimate interest”: We use data to achieve a legitimate interest (to help us better understand the needs and expectations of our customers, enabling us to improve our products and the service provided throughout the business process).
c) “Fulfilment of a legal obligation”: This enables us to carry out the following processing of personal data:
– Attend to the requirements of Public Administrations, Judicial Bodies and State Security Forces.
– Comply with legal obligations (tax, commercial, money laundering, personal data protection, general product safety, etc.)
d) “Consent of the interested party”: This enables us to carry out the following processing of personal data:
– Carrying out, by post, telephone or electronic means, informative, commercial and promotional communications regarding the products and services marketed
– Commercial profiles may be created (with the Users’ knowledge) based on the information provided, which would allow us to offer products and services according to the User’s needs/interests and to send you personalised communications. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR DATA?
No data will be passed on to third parties unless legally required to do so.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE STORE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and the time necessary to meet fiscal/sectoral obligations.
WHAT ARE THE USERS’ RIGHTS WHEN PROVIDING US PERSONAL DATA?
Users are entitled to:
– Obtain information if we are processing personal data concerning the user.
– Access personal data.
– Access personal data.
– Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected, and we will stop processing them, accordingly.
– Request, in certain circumstances, the limitation of the data processing, in which case they will only be stored to defend claims.
– Object to data processing.
– Request they are not subjected to automated processing that may influence them legally or similarly, or that profiles not be drawn up.
– Request the portability of the personal data provided.
– Revoke consent to processing based on such consent, in which case we will stop processing them for this purpose.
– File a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, especially when the exercise of the rights has not been satisfactory.
To exercise these rights, please contact:
Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, S.L.
with address at Calle Enrique Salas, 10 2-B 30600 Archena, province of Murcia (Spain)
or to the email address email@example.com, specifying your request and accrediting your identity by attaching a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid documents that identify you.