Quality Organic Canned Food Suppliers
Organic Canned Food Artisanal Process
Canned products are hermetically packaged products that have undergone industrial sterilisation processes in order to be preserved at room temperature for a prolonged period of time.
In our organic canned food section, we offer you a wide variety of the best organic vegetables from our sustainable crops. Canned crushed tomato, canned fried tomato, canned vegetables, canned green beans, in short, our gourmet preserves that we continue to improve in variety and quality.
Canned vegetables have a nutritional content very similar to that of fresh vegetables because they are canned, freshly harvested and at their optimum point of ripeness. This means that vegetables such as tomatoes, green beans, peppers, corn and peas, among others, have a high content of vitamins C and B9, beta-carotene, polyphenols and other nutrients.
Benefits of Organic Canned Food
- Vegetable preserves help you to follow a healthy and balanced diet, complying with the maxim of eating at least five pieces of vegetables a day.
- Canned vegetables are a practical, economical and natural way of storing food out of season. They can be bought and consumed at any time of the year.
- Canned vegetables can be preserved for several years without losing their nutritional properties (they normally have a minimum shelf life of five years). Compared to fresh foods, some fresh vegetables and fruits have fewer vitamins than canned ones.
- Vegetable preserves maintain the flavour of the raw material, as they maintain the organoleptic excellence of the vegetables.
- It is the best option for those who want to cook in a healthy way with minimum time consumption (previous steps such as cleaning, chopping and first cooking of the vegetables are avoided).
- Organic preserves keep better than conventional preserves.
If you want to distribute and market organic and natural preserves, we have the best brands.