Agave Syrup Jams Suppliers
Excellent quality of our Agave Syrup
Agave syrup, also known as agave nectar, “aguamiel” or agave honey, is one of the most natural sweeteners. It is a juice from a vegetable, from a cactus of Mexican origin, such as the organically grown “maguey” plant.
Agave syrup is characterised by its powerful sweetening power and for being an excellent flavour and aroma enhancer. Its composition is 70% fructose and 25% glucose. It is an excellent option because with less quantity we can obtain the same sweet taste as with the other options.
The distinguishing feature compared to regular sugar is that agave syrup has a low glycaemic index.
Organic jams are produced with agave, which serves as a substitute for sugar, and allows the same sweetness to be obtained with half the amount, which translates into fewer calories.
At Ecosanasalud, our organic agave syrup jams are made from organically grown fruit and ingredients. They do not contain preservatives, colourings or any other type of artificial additives.
Benefits of Agave Syrup Jam
- The richness and benefits of the plant’s abundant fructo-oligosaccharides and their prebiotic properties help to improve intestinal transit and strengthen the immune system.
- It is a very satiating food, and as it has a very low glycaemic index, it is recommended for diabetics and slimming diets.
- It prevents the formation of cavities and stimulates the intestinal flora, preventing illnesses and stomach discomfort.
- It contains vitamins A, B, B2, C and minerals such as iron and phosphorus.
- Thanks to the agave it helps to reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- If you are interested in marketing and distributing our selection of jams with agave syrup, you will find a wide variety of flavours (blueberry, cherry, plum, raspberry, peach, orange, strawberry, tomato, berries)
Contact us to know the conditions and to establish a commercial relationship.