Responsible for Personal Information
All personal information that you provide or is collected through www.ecosanasalud.com will be treated mainly by Distribuciones Ecológicas Ecosana, SL, responsible for the treatment that has its registered office at Calle Enrique Salas, 10 2-B 30600 Archena, province of Murcia (Spain), provided with CIF B73448920.
Personal data collected by Distribuciones Ecológica Ecosana
The personal information we collect helps us to personalize and improve our services. In general, we use the information to be able to maintain communication with customers who have contacted us because they are interested in a purchase or inquiry. If there are offers, news or events related to this activity, we keep you informed.
These are the types of information we collect:
• Information that you provide us: We receive and store all the information that you enter on our website or that you provide us in any other way. The information you provide us is useful to respond to your requests, personalize future contracts that you are going to make, and get in touch with you.
• Email communications: To help us make the emails we send more useful and interesting, we usually receive a confirmation when you open an email sent by Ecosanasalud, in case your computer supports this type of task. If you do not wish to receive any more emails or notifications from Ecosana Ecological Distributions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org canceling your subscription.
For what purposes does Ecosanasalud process your personal information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide and improve the Services we offer to our clients. These purposes include:
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Ecosanasalud Services / products through different channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
• Recommend products and services that may interest you.
• Purposes for which we obtain your consent. We can also request your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we will communicate to you. When you give your consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose, you can revoke it at any time and we will stop treating your information for that purpose.
Information about our customers is a fundamental part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to third parties.
Is my personal information safe?
• We work to protect the security of your personal data during transmission. We use https (Hypertext Transport Protocol Secure), to send contact forms, which encodes the information you enter.
• We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in place in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally ask you for proof of identity before providing you with confidential information.
What information do I have access to?
Ecosana Ecological Distributions gives you access to all the information about your account and its operations so that you can view, update, or cancel said information. You can contact us through the email email@example.com to exercise your rights.